Saturday, August 9, 2014

Been a while

It's been a while since I blogged about anything. So since I have some down time at work I figured I could start catching up somewhat.  Anyway, work has been hectic. From new schedules, cleaners not doing their job and painting the call center walls, I've been very busy.  Which isn't bad considering I'm getting a ton of overtime for all this work. That plus getting paid for being on call for two weeks will make for some nice pay checks in the coming months. I enjoy working here plus I'm the youngest in my division. Everyone will be retiring soon and I'll be getting promoted.  Free cable, internet and phone every month as I work here is another big incentive I like. 401k and great benefits makes this company very worker friendly. Anyway I'll be sure to blog more in the coming days and catch up where I was before. Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment