Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Samsung Galaxy S5 Review

I know it might a little late for some of you right now. I just wanna do a quick review on the Galaxy S5 by Samsung. I had the Samsung Note 3 before this and I can honestly tell you I like the Galaxy S5 alot better. It's not as big as the Note 3 and it's faster also, from what I see. You can do the same amount of things on the note 3 minus the pen. Great HD picture and capabilities with WiFi and bluetooth. Hook thia phone up with your Samsung Smart watch and a pair of bluetooth headphones and your prepared for a great run or workout without the wires. It's thin and people would think that the battery isn't that good but it's actually a bigger battery than the note 3 so it last a good amount of time longer. Of course you have to set your phone up to get the most out of your battery anyway but with the S5 it's only minor tweaks. The camera is amazing and takes pictures with tremendous accuracy and great image and depth. But the best part of all yoy might ask? The fact that as a phone without a case it's water resistant. Now it's resistant for up to 100 ft for 30 min but I know some of you people drop your phones in the toilet or spill drinks on your phones so you never have to worry about this phone getting damaged from spills or drops into water. You can even buy a waterproof case like I did and increase the resistances of it. I highly recommend this phone and I promise you in the next couple years your gonna see alot more people come to Samsung and get the Galaxy phones instead of the iPhone. Don't be a dummy, think smart and invest in the S5 if you have an upgrade or looking to start a new plan.

1 comment:

  1. Ultra power saving mode makes the phone last for days on one battery charge. Great camera, great innovation, great phone.

    ReplyDelete