Monday, July 21, 2014

Samsung Gear Fit

I recently just bought the Gear Fit from Samsung. Let me tell you I am happily satisfied. It doesnt have the camera or the ability to make and receive calls on it, but honestly who needs that on a watch? It is very slim and low profile and has a band that can be taken off and replaced with different color bands that are available. Its a great tool for the people that like to workout and run and so forth. It is also water resistant too. So dont worry about it if your in the rain or something spills. I have this paired with my Samsung S5 and together it works wonders. I highly recommend if you have a galaxy phone to give this a try. For $149.00 it beats all the other ones out there as this is an actual watch and fitness tool. Check it out yourself on the website right here >       http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Fitness-Tracker-Smartwatch-Warranty/dp/B00JBJ3JBI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1405987346&sr=8-2&keywords=samsung+gear

No comments:

Post a Comment