Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Otterbox Preserver Active Protection

I recently just made a terrific purchase as I have started to do a good amount of kayaking. I already own the Samsung Galaxy S5 which I will be reviewing hopefully in the coming days. Anyway I wanted a case that would give me added protection in the water and something i could still use and not be too bulky. I was looking at lifeproof water cases and then stumbled upon the otterbox case I purchased. When I opened the box I liked what I saw. You could tell just by holding it without the phone that it could withstand the brunt of be dropped like a normal otterbox protects but it could also deal with being in water for a decent amount of time. Great thing about it was it has a landyard that you can attach that isn't too long so you can control it under water and everything. For about $80 bucks which might be a little pricey for some people, it was a great purchase. If you like t take pictures under water and do a good amount of water sports, I highly recommend buying this awesome product.

No comments:

Post a Comment