Monday, July 21, 2014

Golf Clubs

Earlier this year I purchased a new set of golf clubs. And not just Irons or a driver or a putter. I went and got the whole things from the bag to the driver to the putter to the golf balls. People might say thats going a little overboard but I believe that if your gonna have a set you might as well get everything the same. I bought some Taylormade Golf Clubs for a total amount of probably $1700. My GF said I was insane but it was well worth it. I've played better golf than I have ever with these new clubs. Technology is just rediculous these days. If you're reading this and you play golf i suggest at least going somewhere and hitting a few golf balls with the New TaylorMade Clubs that are out now. I gurantee you wont be dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment